2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: includes payment card details.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To process and deliver your order including: Manage payments, fees and charges, collect and recover money owed to us.
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality..
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to your country’s Data Protection Authority if you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: [+1 607 258 5679]
Address: [99 Wall Street No#3680, New York, NY 10005, USA.]
Support: 8am to 5pm UTC Monday-Friday
Phone: +1 607 258 5679
Email: [email protected]
Address: 99 Wall Street No#3680, New York, NY 10005, USA.